Part of our mission is to provide plans of service addressing each individuals needs and goals for independence. If we cannot meet those needs within our programs, we partner with other community resources and organizations to ensure that our clients can be successful in reaching their goals.
Although we have a large database of resources, we could not possibly list all of them on this site. Please contact us if you are in need of services outside of this resource guide.
- Children's Resources (Afterschool Programs, Educational Resources, Funding)
- In Home Services
- Medical Supplies & Equipment
- Crisis Intervention
- Sacred Space Locations (TKF Foundation)
- The Maryland State Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
- Other Programs & Services